Who is ready for some FUN this summer!? The Break The Floor faculty can’t wait to dance with you! Touring to 16 amazing cities across America and Canada, Break The Floor’s SUMMER JAM is a full workshop and competition experience featuring a creative mix of all BTF tours: Jump, NUVO, 24 Seven & Radix!
Top studios in each city will be selected to participate and compete at our SUMMER JAM Finale in Los Angeles in October! Studios will get the opportunity for a private tour of Break The Floor headquarters, special classes at BTF’s production studios and to compete in the Finale at the famous Montalban Theatre in Hollywood! The Finale will be livestreamed to a huge audience around the world!
High-energy. Inspirational. FUN. That’s how we’re gonna Jam this summer. Hope you join us!
Important info for SUMMER JAM!
- All studios and attendees currently registered for one of Break The Floor’s or Radix’s postponed shows will be given priority registration at these events.
- Any new registrations for the SUMMER JAM will be on a first-come, first-served basis. All registration payments will not be due until the Monday before the event.
- Break The Floor is working with our venue partners to ensure the best health and safety standards for our events. We will do our absolute best to keep you safe.
- Entry Limits: In an effort to help studios get more routines on stage, we are relaxing our entry limits. A studio can bring an unlimited amount of routines to SUMMER JAM, except for one solo per dancer and 35 solos total. We MAY be able to allow more solos, depending on the city.
- For all questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.